PRO SHOT® Enzymatic Pet Stain & Odor Remover
If you have pets, you probably don’t need to be told they can wreak havoc on your carpet. Especially young pets, elderly pets, and rescue pets without good house manners…even well-trained pets under stress will sometimes have an accident on your carpet.
If you don’t step in it first, you’ll undoubtedly see it or smell it. Don’t despair—you can remove that unsightly, foul-smelling accident without doing further damage to your carpet, your health, or the environment.
Many commercial cleaners and home remedy recipes include ammonia. Ammonia is the wrong choice for cleaning up pet stains, for several reasons. First, it’s toxic: it irritates eyes and mucous membranes and causes breathing problems. Second, it just doesn’t smell good. Third, one of the primary ingredients of urine is ammonia, and the smell may draw your pet back to the area for another “accident.”
If you find the pet accident before it has dried, place a cotton cloth or paper towels over it and step on it until the liquid has been absorbed. You can use a shop vacuum if you have one. If it has already dried, and you have discovered it by the smell, you can purchase an ultraviolet light (black light) for $15-25; the pet stain will glow under ultraviolet light in a darkened room.
Do not rub or scrub the spot, as that may push the stain deeper as well as break down the carpet fibers. Apply PRO SHOT® Enzymatic Pet Stain & Odor Remover to the pet stain; agitate with a brush, wait 5 minutes, place paper towels or a clean cloth over it, and blot it dry.
Let’ face it. Life happens! Pets have accidents. Even if you don’t have pets, maybe your a coffee drinker, or your kids get blood or vomit on your carpet.
If you have carpet in your home or business, sooner or later you’ll need a good organic carpet stain remover that’s safe for your carpet. PRO SHOT® Enzymatic Pet Stain & Odor Remover is safe for cleaning carpet and very effective with removing new and old pet stains and pet urine.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Keep from freezing.
Keep away from direct sunlight, heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
As with all cleaners and chemicals, provide good ventilation. Gloves and eye wear should be worn as a precautionary protective measure. Avoid all unnecessary exposure.
Wash hands and other exposed areas with mild dish soap and water, and then rinse with warm water.